1. Simple: but, if, and.
2. Compuse: however, unless, otherwise.
3. De legatura: as.as, both.and, either.or, neither.nor, not only.but also, whether.or .
4. Locutiuni: as well as, as if (de parca), as though (de parca), for instance, that's why, so long as (atata timp cat).
1. De coordonare
a) "and" - care leaga - propozitii intre ele
- parti de vorbire de acelasi fel
Ex: I go and stay there for a week
b) "as well as"
Ex: I work in a school as well as at home.
Ex: I am neither in the kitchen nor in the bathroom.
d) "not only.but also."
Ex: I am not only intelligent but also pretty.
e) "as well"
Ex: He is calm and good as well.
Ex: They are either brother and sister or husband and wife.
g) "furthermore" (cu atat mai mult)
Ex: I speak English, furthermore I wood like to visit England.
h) conjunctii adversative: but, while, whereas (pe cata vreme, tinand seama de) - contrasteaza cu propozitia principala.
Ex: I am tall but fat.
I am talking while you are righting.
k) conjunctii disjunctive: or, else, or else (ori, cu alte cuvinte), otherwise (altfel).
Ex: Would you prefer coffee or tea?
Please put your coat else you get whet.
Learn your lesson otherwise you fail.
i) conjunctiile concluzive: consequently, on that account, so, then, that is why (iata de ce), therefore (de aceea).
Ex: I haven't slept therefore/that is why I am tired.
j) conjunctii explicative: for example, for instance, namely, that is to say.
Ex: Only one friend of mine left Romania, namely Ela.
I like do a lot of thinks for instance/example reading, dancing, .
2. De subordonare - acelea care introduc o propozitie secundara. Unele dintre ele sunt specializate pe anumite tipuri de propozitii.
Ex: pt. concesive: through, although (desi)
pt. conditionale: if
pt. comparative: as if (de parca), as though
pt. predicative sau pt. subiective, completive directe, atributive
Subordonate predicative - introduse prin:
Ex: The question is what I must read.
Ex: The question is who is he.
Ex: The question is were I go.
Ex: The question is when I can come.
e.) whatever, whoever, that, why
(2) Subordonate subiective - introduse prin:
Ex: It is necessary that you should understand this rule.
Ex: It doesn't matter what you believe.
Ex: It hasn't be decided who is the leader of the team.
d) which, whoever, whatever, whichever, when, how, why, where, if, whether.
(3) Subordonate completive directe (cele cu forma de complement): if, that, whether, whatever, whoever, wherever, why, whichever.
Ex: She sad that she was tired.
I don't know if you leave Romania.
I don't know whoever want's my dog.
I do whatever you want me to do.
I may take whatever book you want.
(4) Subordonate indirecte - introduse prin: to whom, to what, to anyone, whoever.
Ex: I may give the flowers to whom you want.
You interpret whatever she says.
(5) Subordonate prepozitionale - introduse prin: who, whom, whoever, whichever, how daca sunt precedate de o prepoziitie.
Ex: You depend on what I say.
You must approved of whatever she says.
(6) Subordonate atributive - introduse prin: whose, which, whom, were, why, when, that.
Ex: This is the woman who loves me.
This is the man whose wife is pretty.
This is the boy whom I greeted.
(7) Subordonate adverbiale - introduse prin: as, like, much as, how, in the manner, as if, as though, just.
Ex: No one speaks like you do.
They acted much as I told them. (= respectand majoritatea celor spuse de mine)
(8) Subordonate conditionale - introduse prin: if, on condition that, only if.
Ex: I shall come soon if/on condition that I find my passport.