Exercitii cu Past Simple si Continuous
Exercitii cu Past
Perfect Simple si Continuous
verbele din paranteze
la Past Perfect Simple:
- After they (finish) dinner,
they drank some coffee.
- She said she already (be) to England.
- He asked me whether I (meet)
- She discovered her child (not
tell) the truth.
- He told me he (catch) some
fish on that day.
- At on Friday, I (return) from school.
- The house was much smaller
then he (think) at first.
- The fire (spread) to the next
building when the firemen arrived.
- We were shocked to hear she
(not pass) the exam.
- The child (eat) all the cakes
before his mother became aware of it.
- Puneti verbele din paranteze la Past Perfect Continuous:
- When I left home, it (rain)
for one hour.
- When we met them, they (wait)
for the bus for half an hour.
- When I arrived home, mother
(cook) for two hours.
- When she sat for the exam,
she (study) the subject for a week.
- When I rang her up, she
(write) letters for one hour.
- When she decided to have a
rest, she (clean) and (dust) for 5 hours.
- After Jane (swim) for half an
hour, she felt chilly.
- When I called on her
unexpectedly, I realized she (have) a party.
- When we reached the top, we
(climb) for 7 hours.
- When we arrived at Sinaia, somebody told us it (rain) for hours.
- Puneti verbele din paranteza la Past Perfect Simple sau Continuous sau la Past Tense Simple:
- The professor (speak) for 10
minutes when I (enter) the hall.
- After John (listen to) the
news bulletin, he (go) downstairs to have dinner.
- He (tell) me he (be) to the
theatre the day before.
- We (ask) him what countries
- He (learn) English for two
years before he (go) to England
for the first time.
- She just (go) out when I
(call at) her house.
- The river became deeper after
it (rain) heavily for a few hours.
- After John (leave), she
(tell) me they (be) friends for five years.
- After we (walked) for an
hour, we (realize) we (lose) our way.
- When I (find out) he (get
married), I (ring up) him and (congratulate) him.
in limba engleza folosind Past Perfect Simple sau
Continuous sau Past Tense Simple:
- Mi-a parut rau ca il jignisem.
- El mi-a multumit
pentru ceea ce facusem pentru el.
- De indata
ce a terminat de scris lucrarea, a inmânat-o profesorului.
- El nu facuse nimic inainte de a-mi cere mie sfatul.
- De indata ce au plecat musafirii, am mers la culcare.
- Când am ajuns la statia de autobuz, mi-am dat seama ca imi lasasem
- Secretara mi-a spus
ca directorul vorbea la telefon de o jumatate de ora.
mi-au spus ca locuiau
in Franta din 1980.
- Nu ti-am telefonat pentru ca am crezut ca plecasesi in strainatate.
- Ei au calatorit in multe tari dupa ce s-au casatorit.
Nu esti inregistrat
Trebuie sa fii utilizator inregistrat pentru a putea comenta Creaza cont nou
A fost util?
Daca documentul a fost util si crezi ca merita
sa adaugi un link catre el la tine in siteCopiaza codul
in pagina web a site-ului tau.
Copyright © Contact
(SCRIGROUP Int. 2020